• Anything ‘published’ on the web is viewed as intellectual property and, regardless of whether it displays a copyright symbol or not, is therefore copyrighted by the originator. The only exception to this is if there is a “free and unrestricted reuse” statement associated with the work.

In order to protect our members and TFL from possible litigation, all members must abide by the following new rules:

1. Copying and pasting entire articles from another site to TFL is strictly prohibited. The same applies to articles from print or other media, and to posting photographs taken of copyrighted pages or other media.

2. Copyright law provides for “fair use” of portions of a copyrighted work. You can copy no more than a SINGLE paragraph from the article to your post (3 or 4 sentences at most).

3. You must provide a link to the article along with the name of website. For example: ww.xxx.yyy/zzz (The Lower Thumbsuck Daily News).

4. You must provide, in your own words, a brief summary of the article AND your reasons for believing it will be of interest to TFL members. Failure to do so may result in the thread being closed or your post being deleted as a “cut and paste drive by.”

5. Photographs and other images are also copyrighted. "Hotlinking" of images (so that it appears in your message) from other sites is also prohibited unless you own rights to the image. If you wish to share an image, provide a clickable link to it.

Posts that do not follow these new guidelines will be altered or deleted by staff. Members who continue to violate this policy may lose their posting privileges at TFL.

Thank you for your cooperation and your participation in TFL, the leading online forum for firearms enthusiasts.

Hi I'm Gertie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Terri...
ahhh...nope, nope not gonna say it
but dadgummit woman...I...I...I...
Arrrghh...
(slowly controlling one's immediate, initial posting tendency)
think twice, post once
1onethousand... 2onethousand...3onethousand...

there...that's better...
I won't say anything about the left hand...
nope, I'll be good... ;)
You owe me... :)

have tape, pays to be ambidextrous...

------------------
...defend the 2nd.
No fate but what we make...

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by foxfire:
E_Wok,
You really don't need handcuffs when you have plenty of duct tape.
[/quote]

I think you are right, I'll stick with the duct tape. :)

Nurse Ratchet I found them! Over here this way! There right in that room over there..... SLAM Ok guys, the nurse is now locked up.......RUN! Dont' slip on the bananna peels on your way out ;)

------------------
Sandys' Homepage
RKBA forums
We are as one as we all are the same fighting for one cause -Metallica

Thanks Miss D for taking care of that ol' party pooper.
We know where Sensop hid his meds; but where did Jeff put his BUDs? ;)

have tape, need a map...

------------------
...defend the 2nd.
No fate but what we make...

He fills them with helium sometimes, so check the ceiling.
Eric

------------------
Teach a kid to shoot.
It annoys the antis.

Gertie is purty and wouldn't pass gas in the event of a stray ember, but I like the BUD's better. Gertie is too hard and cold and I doubt that she is a triple entry woman (I can tell 'cause I can see that purty mouth on her). With a BUD, prior to inflation, I can at least put them folded into a microwave for 30 seconds to warm them up. It makes them feel more real.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back