• Anything ‘published’ on the web is viewed as intellectual property and, regardless of whether it displays a copyright symbol or not, is therefore copyrighted by the originator. The only exception to this is if there is a “free and unrestricted reuse” statement associated with the work.

In order to protect our members and TFL from possible litigation, all members must abide by the following new rules:

1. Copying and pasting entire articles from another site to TFL is strictly prohibited. The same applies to articles from print or other media, and to posting photographs taken of copyrighted pages or other media.

2. Copyright law provides for “fair use” of portions of a copyrighted work. You can copy no more than a SINGLE paragraph from the article to your post (3 or 4 sentences at most).

3. You must provide a link to the article along with the name of website. For example: ww.xxx.yyy/zzz (The Lower Thumbsuck Daily News).

4. You must provide, in your own words, a brief summary of the article AND your reasons for believing it will be of interest to TFL members. Failure to do so may result in the thread being closed or your post being deleted as a “cut and paste drive by.”

5. Photographs and other images are also copyrighted. "Hotlinking" of images (so that it appears in your message) from other sites is also prohibited unless you own rights to the image. If you wish to share an image, provide a clickable link to it.

Posts that do not follow these new guidelines will be altered or deleted by staff. Members who continue to violate this policy may lose their posting privileges at TFL.

Thank you for your cooperation and your participation in TFL, the leading online forum for firearms enthusiasts.

Hi I'm Gertie

Status
Not open for further replies.

terridarri

You all have made several comments about me and I finally got to show myself, thanks to Bluesman I made it to Missouri, but of course its not been easy dealing with "Slinger" he gets pretty wild sometimes. LOL
HI I'M GERTIE Just click on my link and you will see me. Also if you will take note of what I got on, I have one of those concealment holsters on to pack my gun.

------------------
WHEN IT COMES TO FRIENDS THE SKY IS NOT THE LIMIT

[This message has been edited by terridarri (edited July 04, 2000).]

Hmmmmm....Gertie???

Your holster ain't exactly concealed now is it??!!!! :D

Course with Slinger around...I guess we are lucky you have anything else on besides your hat!!!

LMAO Terri...thanks for posting this!! :)

WOW!
What a 'kin!
They must have broken the mold after makin' her... :)
'Slinger should be proud!
Poor Sensop...
Looks like she's right-handed, guess that doesn't bother 'Slinger too much... ;)

have tape, have lots of tape...

------------------
...defend the 2nd., it protects us all.
No fate but what we make...

I'm staying out of this one :eek:
Innocent By-stander :cool:

------------------
We preserve our freedoms by using four boxes: soap,ballot,jury, and cartridge.
Anonymous

No she don't have a sister but she has a cousin and her name is Clo but you will have to fight Foxfire over her. :)

------------------

I bet shes a cutie to ;) OOOPS I wanted not to get involved with this :eek: Innocent By-stander :rolleyes: I tried :)

------------------
We preserve our freedoms by using four boxes: soap,ballot,jury, and cartridge.
Anonymous

E_WOK,
FYI
Gertie has 3 cousins: Clo, Lach and Atro. The three sisters are extremely camera shy and are, for all practical purposes, recluses. They spin, measure and cut thread for a living... ;)
(LawDog can explain things to you)

have tape, gray or black?

------------------
...defend the 2nd., it protects us all.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by foxfire:
E_WOK,
FYI
Gertie has 3 cousins: Clo, Lach and Atro. They spin, measure and cut thread for a living... ;)
(LawDog can explain things to you)

have tape, gray or black?

[/quote]

Atro sounds pretty interesting. Tape? You got handcuffs? :rolleyes:

SENSOP you must be on good behaviour leave because it is getting way too quiet down here in S,Q's & C. :D

------------------

E_Wok,
You really don't need handcuffs when you have plenty of duct tape. :)
Come to think of it, Atro is careful NEVER to run through the house.

Terri, I think I've got a spare right hand for Gertie, if 'Slinger needs one. ;)

Need to get hurry up and get this post out of the way - it's my 666th one... :eek:

have tape, but no BUD...

------------------
...defend the 2nd.

...and these "wicked" scissors are really old and rusty and kept in a mayonnaise jar on Funk and Wagnalls' porch... ;)
Hell hath no fury, as a woman wielding a sharp object... :eek:

have tape, cuts easily...

------------------
...defend the 2nd.

Foxfire, thanks but Gertie says she has a right hand she just needs it put back on, but she says she kind of likes it this way, because she has a excuse for "Slinger". :)

------------------

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back