Heritage Arms .22 sa revolver

Same thing for me Charlie, i was able to call in and just give them my CC number and not send the coupon. They did verify my serial number though, I suspect they may keep up with it that way. One cylinder for $29 to each serial number or something...maybe.

Anyway, I got mine in a few days after I ordered it.
I think the serial number is to ensure they don't send you a six shot mag cylinder for a nine shot .22 revolver. Both cylinders will fit in the six shot rough rider. I love mine in the 6 inch barrel. 3 chipmunks, 2 starlings, 4 coons, and 2 partridge says it's accurate enough for me.

I think the serial number is to ensure they don't send you a six shot mag cylinder for a nine shot .22 revolver. Both cylinders will fit in the six shot rough rider. I love mine in the 6 inch barrel. 3 chipmunks, 2 starlings, 4 coons, and 2 partridge says it's accurate enough for me.
Does your Heritage have the adjustable sights?

I've put over 1000 rds down range with it. Only issue I had was a screw on the ejector rod came loose. Just tightened it with my leatherman and good to go.

I never bothered to send in for the magnum cylinder for mine. I doubt I'd use it much. I've been working on my 50 yard accuracy with it. Great little 22. Budget price is icing on the cake.

I sent for mine and it came quickly and fit perfectly. I shot it a few times to make sure it worked OK and haven't shot it since. I found it was painfully loud and the ammo is expensive. I would not order it again.

Back