Heritage Arms .22 sa revolver

crazy charlie

I've had no success in contacting Heritage in trying to get a .22 mag cylinder for my Rough Rider revolver.
Has anyone had any dealings with them?

Mine came with an order form in the box. I ordered it and shot it once. Because the sound was so loud and the ammo is expensive, I think buying the mag cylinder was a waste of money for me.

I called them last year before I made a bid on a revolver they've discontinued to make sure if I had any issues if they still serviced that model. I was told "all Heritage revolvers have a lifetime warranty."

I called around 6 PM, went through the menu, and got a customer service rep almost immediately. I don't see why you're having issues getting a hold of them.

They are selling the crap out of these things. IMO it's because they are so danged cheap rather than because they are so great. I saw a local shop offering them for $99 at Christmas. But owners seem to like them so what do I know? I know they look horribly ugly to me. But I have no doubt they are swamped with orders and communications.

If only they didn't have that silly safety lock. I don't care how cheap they are, I don't want one just because of that infernal device.
Yes, they are stupid, useless, unnecessary, and look horribly out of place in a revolver. But I still put up with them because the Rough Rider is still a fun little gun to shoot. Especially for the price.

I mailed my coupon in for the 22mag cylinder along with a money order for $29.95 On February 12th & haven’t seen anything from them yet.

Last edited:
Update: I spoke with a lady in Heritage Mfg. customer service today & I was told it takes them 6-8 weeks to process & send out a 22magnum cylinder request w/coupon.
Apparently they’re not exactly Amazon when comes to shipping out orders.

Schlitz 45 I called last week-got menu- pressed parts or accessories- explained my situation about coupon in box that I sent in- the lady told me she would track down my coupon and destroy it- offered me to place and order with her- gave her my credit card info and it arrived today in the mail.
Cost $34+change shipped first class mail.

Last edited:
Same thing for me Charlie, i was able to call in and just give them my CC number and not send the coupon. They did verify my serial number though, I suspect they may keep up with it that way. One cylinder for $29 to each serial number or something...maybe.

Anyway, I got mine in a few days after I ordered it.

I want t hat 3"Birdshead with the magnum cyl! Might be a neat back--up for my Chief A po.siton my Beretta-21 now holds.

2lcr8k7.jpg

I like mine .. I tote it while doing yardwork and chores ...I keep the Mag cly. in it ...

I never bothered to send in for the magnum cylinder for mine. I doubt I'd use it much. I've been working on my 50 yard accuracy with it. Great little 22. Budget price is icing on the cake.

Back