Help with high standard

High Standard Riot Gun Like This - Need Sling Help

Newbie here.

I have a decent collection overall. I specifically have a "High Standard Riot Gun" (12-gauge). It has an full extension tube on a 18 1/8" barrel (making it an 18/6+1). It looks just like the last one posted. It has almost no markings on it (High Standard, city / state, proofed for 12-gauge 2 3/4" shells, serial # on left side receiver #3211???.... no double letter date letters on barrel, nothing else). And it has rifle sights versus a bead.

I have had this shotgun (bought used but mint condition, still in excellent shape) about 30 years (maybe 35???).

It has a mounted recoil pad and a lower sling swivel on base of shoulder stock, but no swivel mount on front end. I have looked at a number of swivel assemblies that attach to the feed tube in front of the pump action handle, but would prefer something that mounts to the end of the feed tube as shown in the modification here.

Attachments

• IMAG1113_zpsk0q2xqc7.jpg
    IMAG1113_zpsk0q2xqc7.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 44
ah yes....

the High Standard Riot Gun(s)

I have two; paid $150 each; one is a bead front sight, the other rifle sights. One is a former police gun; marked CPD #5 for Chesterfield (Township, MI) Police Department:

highstand_twins.jpg

Back