attachment.php

Attachments

• pix85285718.jpg
    pix85285718.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 416
  • pix85285875.jpg
    pix85285875.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 414
Wildalaska: You came HERE looking for help? Moooooohhhhaaaaaaa. Like we would talk ya down? It's a sickness I tell ya. Great find!!

What's the deal with the one with the copper-colored cylinder?

Bluing salts probably

OK...if I do it, who wants a Nagant...cheap (I dont need all the years, but want the chest :))

These are discrete marked too...better value

WildnononowhatamidoingAlaska TM

I hate you all:D

WildmylifeisruinedAlaska TM

Dudes I'm dead! Dead! Can you see SWMBO's face when I drag a chest full off Russian revolvers into the living room? She'll put one of those white headbands with the meatball on it and start swinging a craving knife? I won't get none for another 6 months. Dead I tell you, dead!

Dudes I'm dead! Dead! Can you see SWMBO's face when I drag a chest full off Russian revolvers into the living room? She'll put one of those white headbands with the meatball on it and start swinging a craving knife? I won't get none for another 6 months. Dead I tell you, dead!

It's your fault. Shouldn't have been messin around somewhere you knew you'd be liable to find something you couldn't live without. Now you're gonna have to live without something else you can't live without.:D:D:D

What is it about Nagants? I have always walked by them without a second glance. What have I been missing out on?

I'm with you. I understand the history and uniqueness of the pistol (and may eventually wind up with one), but they currently do nothing for me.

Boo hoo.

Don't by a bunch of guns next time (if there is a next time)...;)

Back