Help me choose a .40 pistol?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glock 22 or 23, you can still find hi-caps for these guns at a reasonable price! The M22 is classified as a service pistol, being used for open holster carry. Although it is a large gun, you can still conceal it with proper carry clothing and holsters. The 23 is the perfect compromise between size and capacity. It came with a 13 round magazine before the ban but you can still obtain these through dealers and gun shows.

You would be very hard pressed to find such a simple, reliable gun that won't break your budget. Yes, there are the guns from HK and Sig but let me repeat myself, THE GLOCK WON'T BREAK YOUR BUDGET!

Thanks to everyone for your input.

My new .40 pistol is...

a Para Ord P13 Limited. I decided to get out of the .40s&w caliber completely, after much internal debate. Going to stick with the 9mm & .45 primarily, while playing with the .357sig on the side.

I chose the P13 primarily because it fits me perfectly, points naturally, fit and finish were very good and as a bonus it comes with 1 hi-cap + the mag coupon.

Now, anyone need any .40 ammo or reloading components, priced to sell????

Hummmmmm, all these posts and only one mentioned the Glock 23. I have owned my Glock for 8 or so years. I have only put about 500 rounds through it. Has there been problems with this gun that I should know about. If so, I'll go swap it for a Browning. Take Care!

What!? You didn't buy a HK? Well, it's okay. I'm sure you made the decision you thought you could live with and I respect that. :)

------------------
RONIN - samurai with no masters

Shocking. Not to buy an HK! Oh - whats this on my hip? Dang - my Kimber! :)

------------------
"A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity." - Sigmund Freud
RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE

Like Petergunn said BUY,BUY,BUY the Walther P99!!!!!!!! I don't shoot 40 cal, I shoot 9mm. But I have the 9mm P99, and if the 40 shoots half as good as the 9,then you have a WINNER!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back