Hello from the New Girl

Hi and Welcome. It's nice to have another new member, especially one that likes the big calibres.
I live in Fairfield County, CT. We have a lovely 14 day waiting period for all guns purchased without a State pistol permit or Hunting license, which I am waiting for. I'm currently "cooling off" for my new Colt Defender.
See ya around :)

------------------
Fact, not Fiction, please.

Miss .357, welcome to TFL! Wow - I don't check the board for 24 hours and I feel like a guy who finds all the ladies at the party already surrounded by competitors. ;)

You'll enjoy TFL, and we can indeed use further feminine perspective in our debates. And, cornered rat, let Q know we miss her - honestly. Ask her to check in now and then. She has a good heart.

Regards from AZ.

Miss Magnum and Mike,
Ok, now I get it! I just went to Galyan's to see what all the fuss was about. All I can say is, WOW! They certainly have a very good selection of everything and good prices to boot. So, now I've bought 2 guns in Fairfax County - just couldn't resist with all those toys in front of me. :)

357... 44.... ???? Wow! I like how your numbers stack up... :) Wife and I are both 357 nuts... She likes her little Rossi 971 with a 2 1/2 barrel... I like my Dan Wesson 15-2 pistol pack in the target. Cast our own then roll em....

Welcome aboard.

Richard

Welcome Miss 357,
It's nice to know that there are a few that like to walk the walk and talk the talk. You can certainly bring some fresh air to this bunch.

Thanks to all who have welcomed me. I am sorry I have taken so long to reply, it has to do with that thing I must do in order to be able to buy guns (work=money).

According to Fairfax County, I am officially "cooled off". I picked up my pocketlite tonight. I am pleased as punch with it. I can't wait to get it to the range. Unfortunately, that work thing is getting in the way. I have to wait till this weekend to head over to the local 'Shooter's Paradise' to try out my new stead. I will definitely report back about how my new baby handled compared to my model 60 (my winter gun, my first love, and my first CCW).

Mike in VA you don't miss a thing do ya?!

Thanks again everyone!

Back