HCI wants me to contribute!

Reading this thread got me thinking.....

I went to HCI site and found links to other anti sites. So I emailed them all asking for more information on contributing to their "worthy cause".

Costs `em once to send it out, and again to get it back with something extra.

ROTFLMAO! Mike in VA and Phillip, that's great. I'll write out my check for $0.01, with a note saying gee, sorry, I'd really like to help those poor kids, but kinda broke right now - I'll send the rest of my contribution as soon as you send my a new prepaid envelope. And send me about 50 of them, cuz I've got a lot of friends who hate guns too. And I'll make out my will to HCI, too if you do - Then they lose .32 every time they fall for it, plus the cost of paying someone to deposit 1 cent checks.

Have any of you guys thought about just going to the local junk yard and looking small scraps of metal that would fit into these envelopes? Just stock up and every time we know about one of these, give the sender a piece to mail back.

DOCSpanky,

Wouldn't want them to start HACI (Hairy A$$ Control Inc)

Might mean an end (no pun intended) to Assault Hairy A$$es and Saturday Night Special Hairy ones too.

Please refrain from the bullet riddled form or the pictures. It will simply confirm to them that we are the savages they say we are, and they show stuff like that to wavering legislators to prove we shouldn't have guns.

You can simply return the envelope empty. The postage costs more than first class, and it is a negative to them. The other alternative is to send two bucks. That gets you on their mailing list and assures you will receive all their propaganda (which will cost them far more than the $2, so your money won't be used against us) and be alert to their tactics and coming attacks. It's like the U.S. breaking the Japanese codes, it lets you look in the enemy's window.

Jim

Jim Keenan -- I'll bet that at some point, especially if they're monitoring this board, someone in their org will take a pencil and make a nice group on the form, them claim some NRA "sicko" shot it up. Then they would pass it around to the fence-sitting pols. I wouldn't put anything pass these people. On the other hand, we could claim that is what they did. Ah, the wonderful world of Machiavelli!

On the other hand, you've motivated me to send my $2 in -- "the death of a thousand cuts".

------------------
If you can't fight City Hall, at least defecate on the steps.

Back