Have to move, opinion on where is best

Move to Virginia, to my neighborhood. We even have a stake right around the corner, if that's the right word. And there are lots of jobs for lawyers in DC and besides, you'd have me for a neighbor.

Move to Virginia, to my neighborhood. We even have a stake right around the corner, if that's the right word. And there are lots of jobs for lawyers in DC and besides, you'd have me for a neighbor.

I would no doubt enjoy that very much (having you for a neighbor) and George Mason is a fine school I would love to attend. Convincing the wife to move to VA however would be difficult to impossible though. I am under strict orders to stay west of Kansas. :)

You are correct by the way, it is called a stake.

Having lived in Washington my whole life, I would steer clear of Spokompton. It is not a very pretty, or safe city. Also the weather on the west side of the mountains is much more mild.

West of Kansas? Odd restriction.

I have two children attending George Mason now, including the one who served in the army and who I am always talking about. There is a statue of George Mason himself on campus (who happens to be my wife's great-something grandfather but he had many, many descendents). George Mason had something to do with the 2nd Admendment, you know. There's also an even larger statue of Confuscious but I don't think we're related. However, the school I went to had a statue of a mountaineer out in front of the student union building (the Mountainlair) and sure enough, he has a rifle.

Back