Halloween

Dress your kids up as Rambo and let them carry. The M60 and belts of ammo would fit in as part of the costume. Plus after 10 minutes they would be so tired from hauling it around they will want to go home.

And killing cats, is that a bad thing?:rolleyes:

Not to be a killjoy, but I'd think twice about dressing as a cowboy and open carry a real gun. Kids that would never even think of touching a a gun on a guy's hip at other times of the year, might make a grab for it, "knowing" that it's a toy gun.
I'd rethink that one.

tjhands said:
Not to be a killjoy, but I'd think twice about dressing as a cowboy and open carry a real gun. Kids that would never even think of touching a a gun on a guy's hip at other times of the year, might make a grab for it, "knowing" that it's a toy gun.
I'd rethink that one.

Yeah we're not serious.... at least, I wasn't.

Not to be a killjoy, but I'd think twice about dressing as a cowboy and open carry a real gun

Actually I wasn't being entirely serious either. Too much coffee in the morning makes me too hyper...:eek:

I never leave the house without my Kimber.

I've often thought of the "open carry angle" with dressing up too.

whats tough for me is having a costume (this year its the Big Bad Wolf dressed up as grandma) and still having my Kimber accessable. Kinda hard wearing an old grannie style moo-moo

I think that's "muu muu"

unless you're going as a cow.

Seriously, shoulder holster and a shawl. And now you can sympathize with what us women go through every day, LOL LOL LOL!!!!! :eek:

Springmom

Open Carry

A few years back, a guy went to a halloween party dressed as a cop. A real cop was called to party. Guy sees real cop through closed glass door, points his costume gun at real cop, real cop kills him dead.
As usual, he was in fear for his life.

Kids that would never even think of touching a a gun on a guy's hip at other times of the year, might make a grab for it, "knowing" that it's a toy gun.

Dress like a cop, and carry in a security holster.:D

Another thought just passed thru (second one this week!) this is also a good time to carry while answering the door.

Ding Dong: Trick or Treat!
Ding Dong: Home Invasion!!:eek:

Back