Hakim

Hakim auction # 275620632 is on Gunbroker right now. This guy lives close by and he is pretty honest about everything.

Dame I had one back in the 90's. I payed $110.00 for it. I really like it. It shot 8mm just like my k98's mauser's. But like an dumb ass I trade it in a year later for $99.00 so I could get a marlin model #60 for my Daughter. She was just maybe like 10-12 years old her 1st gun she learned to shoot on that gun. I just wish I would have waited & save up the money to buy it & kept it. I sure do miss that gun. And it was in very good shape. Funny thing is I still have the Marlin#60. It as not been shot for over 10 years. Still clean & oil it like all my guns. Its just that I don't have fun shooting 22 rifle's. I have much more fun shooting my K98's,Gew98's,SKS,AK47,AK74,m76(8mm). Now you got me thinking should I pick one up again?? I do see them at gun shows from time to time. It would really hurt to pay $600.00 or so for it now when I at one time payed $110.00 for it. The one's I have seen at the show's are not as good shape as the one I had.(As far as I remember). O'll well thats my story. I would say if you find one in good shape for a good price get it. Good luck.

Back