H&R Model 650 22lr cylinder

Man, I'm uncovering lots of stuff, but no cylinders. They sure are scarce! Also looks like Ruger Single Six users are using them. Must fit those too.

mpolk,
There are probably more Ruger owners looking for cylinders, than H&R owners.
There are a lot more Rugers out there.
If fastlead is not able to come up with the cylinder for you, let me know.

H & R 22lr cylinder

I have a 622 H&R that had a little pitting so I bought a brand new 623 cylinder for 10.00 plus shipping. I did not use it because of the fitting problem costing more than I paid for the revolver. Thanks for the info on them being hard to find. I plan to keep it just in case I need it.

I'm no expert, not even a good hobbyist. But, I can about guarantee that there is no interchanging between the Ruger, and H&R!

Walter
Maybe the 622, and 623 require fitting to function.

The convertible models we were speaking of are all very forgiving when it comes to changing cylinders.
I have bought and sold many 22 lr, and 22 mag cylinders for these revolvers, and have yet to find one that has not functioned well in another gun.
The 622, and 623, may or may not interchange as well.

Picked up this 1982 H&R 650 nib, just an old box.

h&r650nib.jpg

I did get a 22lr cylinder on Gunbroker. I bought a 676 parts kit. I am selling the rest of the parts kit on Gunbroker too. Have a great day.

H&r model 650 rear sight

I have been looking for a h&r model 650 rear sight for quite some time with no luck, does anybody know where I can find one or does anybody have one for sale at a reasonable price?

Hello all, this seems to be a dead thread but contains more info than I seem to be able to find elsewhere. I have recently inherited a H&R Model 660 in .22lr from a grandfather. It is in need of a new cylinder and I am having trouble sourcing one. If anyone has any info on this model in particular or any of these H&R gunfighter guns all help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Ratfink

Back