• Anything ‘published’ on the web is viewed as intellectual property and, regardless of whether it displays a copyright symbol or not, is therefore copyrighted by the originator. The only exception to this is if there is a “free and unrestricted reuse” statement associated with the work.

In order to protect our members and TFL from possible litigation, all members must abide by the following new rules:

1. Copying and pasting entire articles from another site to TFL is strictly prohibited. The same applies to articles from print or other media, and to posting photographs taken of copyrighted pages or other media.

2. Copyright law provides for “fair use” of portions of a copyrighted work. You can copy no more than a SINGLE paragraph from the article to your post (3 or 4 sentences at most).

3. You must provide a link to the article along with the name of website. For example: ww.xxx.yyy/zzz (The Lower Thumbsuck Daily News).

4. You must provide, in your own words, a brief summary of the article AND your reasons for believing it will be of interest to TFL members. Failure to do so may result in the thread being closed or your post being deleted as a “cut and paste drive by.”

5. Photographs and other images are also copyrighted. "Hotlinking" of images (so that it appears in your message) from other sites is also prohibited unless you own rights to the image. If you wish to share an image, provide a clickable link to it.

Posts that do not follow these new guidelines will be altered or deleted by staff. Members who continue to violate this policy may lose their posting privileges at TFL.

Thank you for your cooperation and your participation in TFL, the leading online forum for firearms enthusiasts.

Gunslinger's Li'l Swinger has arrived (The Mannequin)

Sensop, Gertie made her first presentation at the Binachi Cup, she had many propositions, Gunslinger and I had to beat the men off of her. She really did look good in her new outfit, we got some pictures and will post them when we get them developed. She was wearing a NRA Binachi Cup cap. :)

------------------
WHEN IT COMES TO FRIENDS THE SKY IS NOT THE LIMIT

Congratulations on Gertie's debut!
Hey, I'm proud too 'cause I named her in the first place.

Shhh... I need to be quiet, don't want Clo, Lac, or Atro to get jealous.
It's amazing what they can overhear from that shed sometimes...
I think they've been talking about drawing lots, to see who gets to come with me to Springfield, in August.
I think they want someone to check Gertie out.
Kinda hope it'll be Clo, she likes to travel and doesn't talk as much as the others.
Thank goodness there'll hardly be any bathroom breaks, or shopping... ;)

------------------
...defend the 2nd., it protects us all.
No fate but what we make...

[This message has been edited by foxfire (edited May 28, 2000).]

I bet Clo isn't as sexy as Gertie, but Clo is welcome, but you have to tell her she can't be jealous because Gertie will probably take all the men. :)

------------------

Terri,
You're probably right. Clo is not what you would call a natural beauty. She's more of the tall, silent type - haughty, and somewhat aloof.
She doesn't warm up well to strangers; but will loosen up if handled properly. ;)
I just hope the Interstate Inn doesn't discriminate...hate to have to find other lodgings.

------------------

Clothos, Lachesis and Atropos are the three Fates of Greek mythology.

By God--that classical education WAS good for something atfer all!! :D :D :D

LawDog

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>something atfer all![/quote]

Obviously not spelling. :D

LawDog

Lawdog,

Yes, they are named after the Fates.

They were found together, and when it's time for them to leave, they go as one.
That's why I'm kinda surprised that Clo has 'volunteered' to come with me in August.
They are usually inseparable.
But then, she always been more adventurous than either of her sisters. ;)
Just hope the folks in Missouri will accept her as she is, and not shun her because of her "Greekness".
You wouldn't want to see her upset.
I have; and it's not a pretty sight... :eek:

------------------

Well Foxfire if Clo is willing to come to Mo. with you then we will except her, she not the one I'm worrid about, she might keep you in line while your in Mo., this will be a full time job so we won't have to worry about her getting into too much trouble, will we?

------------------
TFL End of Summer Meet, August 12th & 13th, 2000

Terri,
I've had a long talk with Clo, and she promises to behave herself while she visits the Springfield area. :)

Only one problem though, a good portion of our trip, to and from, will be driving thru Arkansas. May have to change our arrival and departure times, so as to take advantage of darkness; as she plans to sit up front with me. As I said before, Clo's very quiet and shy around strangers - hate to think about the 'sticky situation' that might develop if we were stopped or detained by the Arkansas Highway Patrol. ;)
Not to mention that there may be a firearm or two that has come along for the ride...

------------------

Foxfire just be careful, Gunslinger and I would hate to drop what we are doing and come to Ark. and bale Clo out of jail, that might not look good as host here. LOL

------------------
TFL End of Summer Meet, August 12th & 13th, 2000

Back