• Anything ‘published’ on the web is viewed as intellectual property and, regardless of whether it displays a copyright symbol or not, is therefore copyrighted by the originator. The only exception to this is if there is a “free and unrestricted reuse” statement associated with the work.

In order to protect our members and TFL from possible litigation, all members must abide by the following new rules:

1. Copying and pasting entire articles from another site to TFL is strictly prohibited. The same applies to articles from print or other media, and to posting photographs taken of copyrighted pages or other media.

2. Copyright law provides for “fair use” of portions of a copyrighted work. You can copy no more than a SINGLE paragraph from the article to your post (3 or 4 sentences at most).

3. You must provide a link to the article along with the name of website. For example: ww.xxx.yyy/zzz (The Lower Thumbsuck Daily News).

4. You must provide, in your own words, a brief summary of the article AND your reasons for believing it will be of interest to TFL members. Failure to do so may result in the thread being closed or your post being deleted as a “cut and paste drive by.”

5. Photographs and other images are also copyrighted. "Hotlinking" of images (so that it appears in your message) from other sites is also prohibited unless you own rights to the image. If you wish to share an image, provide a clickable link to it.

Posts that do not follow these new guidelines will be altered or deleted by staff. Members who continue to violate this policy may lose their posting privileges at TFL.

Thank you for your cooperation and your participation in TFL, the leading online forum for firearms enthusiasts.

Gunslinger's Li'l Swinger has arrived (The Mannequin)

terridarri

OMG, I wished I had a video camera, this is so hilarious, I have laughed so hard at Gunslinger my sides hurt. He has held her,danced with her, and posed with her and I'm not sure what else can be done with her but before the day is out I'm sure he will figure it out, I do wish he would dress her, now he's drawing pictures. LOL Thanks Bluesman for this if I knew this was going to entertain him so much I would of asked for it a long time ago. Sorry Sensop :D :D :D :D I think you lost her.

------------------
WHEN IT COMES TO FRIENDS THE SKY IS NOT THE LIMIT

[This message has been edited by terridarri (edited May 19, 2000).]

Nah, "Singin' In The Rain," featuring Gunslinger and... and... say, did you ever come up with a name for her? Anyway, Gunslinger and the mannequin instead of Fred and his umbrella. :D

I'm so happy that 'Gertie' arrived in pieces for Gunslinger.
There's nothing in the world quite like your "first" mannequin... ;)
I should know.
Hope the two of them will be together for a very long time.
What is that scraping sound coming from the back room? :eek:
heh, heh, heh...

------------------
...defend the 2nd., it protects us all.
No fate but what we make...

We are going to get pictures but first we have to get her some clothes, don't think they would allow that here without that. No we haven't came up with a name yet, I could name her after me. LOL

------------------

WHOA, WADAMINNIT! Think carefully, do we really want to start this again?

Ok, ya talked me into it. :)

------------------
TFL's official "Curmudgeon Member" and damned proud of it!

Yes I had to let everybody know she arrived safely and this will probably be all you'll hear about her until you get to meet this lovely lady in August, if Gunslinger will let her come out.

------------------

:( :( :( ....

:mad: GOOD! I don't think I could stand a daily "blow-by-blow" report! :eek: :eek: PHFFFFT...HAAAHAHA!

[This message has been edited by sensop (edited May 20, 2000).]

I'm "out of pocket" for the next few days (business trip up in Nashville).
So my 'evil twin' will have to keep an eye on the shenanigans around here.
On second thought, use both eyes Grayfox.

Got to round up another padlock for my shed.
Wouldn't want anything to happen to the Fates while I'm away... ;)

------------------
...defend the 2nd., it protects us all.
No fate but what we make...

I could tell from the first moment her pupiless manneqin eyes met mine, as I gleefully, removed her from the box she desired me. As I gently.....yes, even lovingly "clicked" her lilth manneqin torso to her slim, sensuious manneqin legs she was breathless with antipation with all that our future held in store for us. (She does everything bleathlessly.) As I attached her long slender mannequin arms she stood unashamedly........nay, PROUDY in her mannequin nakedness from the top her paper haired mannequin head to her delicate mannequin feet.
She will soon be graced in a glory known only to the enlightened, the informed. RKBA, head to small mannequin foot. Clad in a NRA cap and GOA "T" shirt, bound for gun shows.Gertie, the RKBA manneqin, champion of the Right to Keep and Bear Arms!
Thank you Bluesman. She is appreciated. Seriously. :)
I gotta get off here and go to a gun show. :D

------------------
Gunslinger

TFL End of Summer Meet, August 12th & 13th, 2000

Wanna see what I used to do for a living?

Click here.

If you need any "finishing" advise, Gunslinger, just let me know. And if terridarri wants to give her a new hairstyle, I'll give you my recipie for perfectly painted paper hair.

------------------
RKBA!
"The people have the right to bear arms for their defense and security"
Ohio Constitution, Article I, Section 4 Concealed Carry is illegal in Ohio.
Ohioans for Concealed Carry Website

That's a new one on me. Check out this link. Does that look like me with that gangsta style grip??

Maybe I should change my screen name to "Gladiator." HA!!

------------------
RKBA!

[This message has been edited by TheBluesMan (edited May 21, 2000).]

Larry,

I saw what you were trying to do in the pkg with my tee shirts. 'Good thing you didn't have a green pen ... I'd have to come out west and shootchya!!

Sensop, What that little smiley face? I couldn't find my green highlighter, sorry. :D

Gunslinger, congratulations on your new, uh, whatever you call it. :)

Bluesman, how does gangsta style shooting work for you, just curious? I can't seem to hit with it. :)

Gangsta style works great for me... as long as I'm shooting a paint gun. :)

We missed a golden opportunity to print up a custom t-shirt with a BIG green smiley on the front and send it to sensop. If we could have had Correia send it, he'd have been all excited about his new TFL shirt, only to open the package and see... :D

------------------
RKBA!

Back