gunshows and wives

Ya'll have my deepest sympathy. I wish I had your problems. My wife loves gun shows.
When I first met her she showed me her hope chest, it was full of knives and ammunition.
I was snagged immediately. The biggest problem I have is that she wants matching everything, matching handguns, matching rifles, matching shotguns, etc. Sometimes I just wish she would settle for matching sweaters. Oh well, can't have everything. :)

[This message has been edited by preacher (edited December 16, 1999).]

[This message has been edited by preacher (edited December 16, 1999).]

Preacher,

That's hilarious! I don't care so much about matching this or that, I just want one of everything! :) But as I often say "so many guns, so little $$$" <sigh>

When my husband and I go (we went this past weekend), I do tend to be the one who wants to find that "perfect deal." He just finds something and grabs it. Me, I like to comparison shop. Difference in the sexes I suppose...

We make it a family affair, as someone else mentioned. Our youngest was 8 weeks old when we took her for the first time. Our 6 yo always asks us when she'll be ready to shoot this or that gun (this time it was a Super Redhawk... eeekkk!) :)

------------------
"Liberty or death, What we so proudly hail... Once you provoke Her, rattling of Her tail- Never begins it, NEVER- But once engaged never surrenders, showing the fangs of rage. DON'T TREAD ON ME!!

Back