Guns that just make you smile

My 12 bore.

Nothing like pumping Brennekes downrange for a day of fun! Big holes. A .45 ACP might expand, but a .73 cal slug will never shrink LOL.

Any one of my Colt Single Actions. I was cleaning an example one day, feeing the balance in my hand and thought, "you know if no one had ever designed another handgun after this one, we wouldn't have missed a thing."

My "Big Smile" List:
1. Ruger AC556 - happy switch = big smile
2. Boberg xr9-s - precision work of art
3. Sig X-Five - best shooter I have
4. Tanfoglio Stock (Stock I) 10mm
Heck, there are many others, but those come to mind first.

My 12 bore.

Nothing like pumping Brennekes downrange for a day of fun! Big holes. A .45 ACP might expand, but a .73 cal slug will never shrink LOL.

Nothing like seeing what a Brenneke Classic magnum does to a 220lb buck [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

.45 caliber flintlock -- handmade -- makes much smoke plus pretty. Browning Mountain Rifle in .50 caliber is 2nd -- percussian while real neat just doesn't fully measure up to the flintlock.

.02. David. :D

So many! My lever actions, my single action revolvers, my dear old departed dad's pre-64 Model 70.....but best of all was my second gun, a .22 Savage rimfire bolt action, that I grew up with, shooting rats, squirrels, an occasional sitting grouse, chipmunks and what ever else.

I would say that the M2 always made me smile, at least every time I pushed that butterfly. I can’t afford to own a real one though, I guess it doesn’t count.

Mouse guns in general,,,

I posted earlier about how my 22-PLY and 25-PLY make me smile,,,
They are mouse guns of the first order.

Now I think that I just like mouse guns in general.

I was at the range recently when a lady unpacked her little Beretta,,,
I don't know the model number but it was the tip-up barrel .22.

She let me fire a few rounds through it,,,
I had this huge grin the whole time.

So, I now believe that I like mouse guns in general,,,
Or at least I like tiny semi-auto pistols.

Tiny revolvers like the NAA mini's leave me cold.

Aarond

Good question.
Winchester Model 88
S&W model 15 or 19
10/22s
The 1911 pistol
I don't know where to stop. Add the Browning Citori.

any of of my COM BLOC firearms, they just work and are so well built

old time craftmanship, no MIM , no plastic, all machined, forged, matching serial numbers

dSRoOHA.jpg

Yea, it's a Barrett. And the brake makes it that gentle.

Back