"gun in each hand" shootin

Thanks for the great replies .

So it can be done . :) :) :) .

Id guess though if you wanted to be good at it a 9mm would be better . Lower recoil so it would mean you could line up the sights quicker than a .45 . {im not knockin the .45 just that it would have more recoil than a 9mm } .

Man, haven't you watch Bruce Willis in "Last Man Standing"? Takes out about 30 BG's with two 1911's and THEN drops the mags.

Pullleeeze. Two BG's .. I have two Guns in my possession.... Lemmee See. Pull one as I am setting down a field of fire to cover my escape...

So it can be done .

Yes, but it takes a lot of practice. It isn't any harder, IMO, than any other complex skill. Practice, practice, practice.

If you're serious, get two good AirSoft guns that are the same make and model as your real guns. After 10,000 rounds of AirSoft, you'll be good at it.

Id guess though if you wanted to be good at it a 9mm would be better . Lower recoil so it would mean you could line up the sights quicker than a .45 . {im not knockin the .45 just that it would have more recoil than a 9mm } .

Glock 19s are just perfect. When I carry both, I also carry an extra G17 magazine (w +2 floorplates) in front of each gun.

Nio

Depends on how much you practice.. I'm sure if you got aimin fast down good you'd be good.

I've heard of gunfighters with SA's using one at a time.. just having more bullets is the reason.. not putting more on the target faster..

Most people have a hard enough time shooting and hitting targets with both hands holding one gun. And one gun per hand....?

Even birds have to walk before they can fly. :D

hey yo

I have tried shooting two guns at the same time with two 22 revolvers and I sucked but I think with practice it could be done. with time I know you brian could compute the info and ouur bodies has the cordnation. we set our on limits of what is posisble in this world. have fun :) :) :) :cool: :rolleyes:

Two hand guns

I was shooting a full auto M16 with a friend out side of Las Vegas last April when a guy about 25 yards from us started shooting a full auto hand gun in each hand. The guns each had a mag that looked like they would hold 25 to 30 rounds. He would shoot a burst of 3 to 5 rounds from one gun and then the same from the other. I was watching him and did not see what he was hitting. By the time he had both mags empty my friend and I remembered we needed to be someplace else. It was the only time I have seen anything like it, but he didn't look like safety was his thing.

Willis

Back