Greater Seattle area gun range

Ac1d0v3r1d3

ok so i've recently moved to the great state of washington and i need to know of some places to shoot. center-fire rifle and pistol. the only place i know of so far is Wades East Side Guns in Bellevue, they seem pretty cool tho, they have full auto and a .500 S&W rentals :D
thanks guys
ps i live in seattle near the university district

Bullseye was aslo busted for being the place where the DC snipers got there gun, I am pretty sure the owner was rung up on Federal charges for not having the guns he was supposed to.

I have been to Wade's many times, and I am pretty sure they don't have anything in full auto, unless it is an Airsoft gun. Full auto firearms are forbidden for civilian ownership in Washington state.

There is Arlington Recreational Shooting and Training Center. They have all sorts of guns to rent as well as new and used firearms to purchase as well as safes and training. Good staff. The use to have a Friday night Fun Shoot. Haven't been there for a while. Zero full-auto. They do have a couple of carbines to rent though.

hmm

dunno how i got confused about that. i could have sworn that their website said full auto Uzi and AR-15 in 9mm. thanks for clearing that up tho

I'd be surprised if the UZI was full auto. There's too many gun haters out here to let that one slide. Actually, if you check out their rental list, the UZI is 9mm carbine...don't think that is full auto. ;)

Champion Arms in Kent.
18801 East Valley Highway.
10am-9pm everyday.
253-872-0444

Have some rental guns.
10 Lane shooting range.
Onsite gunsmith.
Kimber Master Dealer.
Cigars.

Another great place to shoot

Another great place to shoot is at Black Diamond Gun Club in Black Diamond, Washington.

We've recently opened our rifle and pistol ranges to the public on Wednesday evenings only from 6 to 8:30. $10 to shoot.

The trap fields are open to the public on Wednesday evenings 6 to 10. Also trap fields are open to the public from 11am to 3pm every Saturday and on the 2nd and 4th Sunday of the month.

Dinner and/or lunch is served when open to the public as well.

Full auto uzi is not really leagal anywhere right..? as a civilian i mean.

I know wades good place, new location, uzi is not full auto i have shot....
rentals are okay, just okay, ammo and targets are reasonably priced.

Wade's in Bellevue has Full auto

Yes, Wade's has full auto rentals on MP5. You rent the gun for about $95 - $130 and then you pay for all the ammo you shoot. Now just for you to understand that's a 30 round mag in 2 - 5 seconds. Remember a box will go for about $16.

So, pretty neat to shoot but better bring some money to the table because it's going to cost you.

This is a business venture so I'm sure it's licensed differently.

And no a Washingtonian can't shoot a privately owned full auto - you can own one but you'll have to drive South or East to shoot it.

If you don't believe me just call them.

Wade's
425-649-8560
wadesguns.com

There's a bunch of places to shoot near the Seattle/Tacoma area. Depends on indoor and outdoor and if you want to join as a member for some.

Sam's Indoor in Everett
Kenmore Outdoor in Kenmore
Wade's Indoor in Bellevue
Renton Fish and Game in Renton
Champion Arms in Kent
Blackdiamond Outdoor in Blackdiamond
Cascade Outdoor in Ravensdale
Bullseye Indoor in Tacoma
Marksmen Indoor in Puyallup
Tacoma Sportsmen Outdoor in Tacoma/Puyallup

Just to name a few - yes there are more (more private ones)

There are numerous rifle/pistol ranges within an easy hour drive of you.
Paul Bunyan Rifle and Sportsmen's Club in Puyallup
Tacoma Rifle and Revolver Club in University Place
Tacoma Sportsman's Club in Tacoma
Cascade Rifle and Pistol Club in Ravensdale
Renton Fish and Game Club in Renton
Black Diamond Rifle Club in Black Diamond
Kitsap Riffel and Revolver in Bremerton

There are others on the north end, I am just not familiar with that end of the Puget Sound.

Paul Bunyans Gun Club. They have all sorts or ranges including a 600 yard rifle range. Only draw back is that you have to be a member. Also Renton Fish and Game Club. They have a few ranges and a 100 and 200 yard rifle range. They are open to the public. Ten dollars all day with covered shooting stands.

Places near Seattle....

So, there is a new indoor range that just opened up this month.

West Coast Armory in Factoria (Bellevue).

www.bellevueshootingrange.com

As for others there are some outdoor ranges - just depends on what you are looking for.

Like someone else said - Yes, Wade's has full auto rentals.

Welcome to Seattle and Washington State.

Back