Got primers but . . .

Quote:
Yes you have a lot (bunch) of PRIMERS

Yes I do and glad I do . I'd say how much but not sure what is the max allowed to be stored in a home . Hate to incriminate my self

I'm with you, Metal_god.

Don

I just bought 2000 Fed 215 for $22.99 per brick. Local gun shop.

Without knowing anything more about the local shop . I'd say that's the place that would always get my money first . Any store can raise there prices "some" in times like these it's perfectly reasonable . For them to keep there prices low tells you something about the owner and how IMO he/she/they deserves my money first before I look elsewhere .

I still have primers left over from a small brick and mortar gun shop my wife and I owned during the early / mid 90s. I was selling a brick of 5,000 CCI Bench Rest BR2 or BR4 for $75 out the door including taxes so we were likely paying about $65 for the 5,000 primer brick. Go figure.

Last year Cabela's had a good price on Sellier and Bellot #5.3 LR primers and I had points so I ordered 5,000 and managed to screw up the order. Thinking it never went through I ordered again. Didn't really need them but at $18 per thousand I figured why not?

Won't even get into NFPA regulations regarding powder and primers. Everything you never wanted to know can be found here with reference to NFPA. :) It's like the COVID 19 thing, it's all about safe distances. :)

Ron

Back