Got me a Windicator!

Well, it appears to have been cut straight. Is there finish over it? You have a blued version, I see. It looks like it has sharp edges at the muzzle. It's my understanding this is how the snubs come due to import laws. There are a few reports of some real hack jobs with pictures to go with them. Yours doesn't look like a hack job. Less finished than other makers, but standard for the Windicator 2".

Not really high on my list any more. Never really had a need for one, just a want for another range boomer.
Well, not eben on the list any
was at my friend's place for a few days, and of course had to go see the evil gun shop lady. Npthing teally jumped up and daid biy me, and I just had to havd brakes put on my truck, so I wasn't really buying. Went down the road a piece to another shop, and there it was. 2" 357 Winny. Told my buddy we had to leave before I bought something....Wish I would have drove LOL. I think he made excuses to stsy just to see me spend money. OK, I've had my turn at. doing that to him.
The barrel os cut smooth, and it feels great. shoots better than any snubbie I have shot. I didn't have any magnum ammo with me, bit it tamed down some 38+P 158gr FBI loads that pretty well rock your world in my LCR.
Accuracy was ptetty impressive at short, SD didtance of about 10 yards.
Very happy with my. dawed off German wheeler.

Glad you posted on this. I got alot of flack when I first joined 'The Forum". EEA makes a decent revolver in their 357 mag 2", 4" and 6" revolvers. my 4" was a straight and accurate shooter and only sold it to buy my Ruger GP 100 4.2" 357 mag. Yes, I'm a novice in weapons, but I can tell if a revolver/pistol is accurate and/or easy to shoot and/or reload. Money is not only just the criteria for getting a good shooter. You just have to choose wisely.

Back