Good ear PLUGS!!! ????

I sleep with the purple Flents, wife snores, and even when [inserted properly] they are only effective about 25% of the time ... I no longer trust them for shooting.
I can also hear my wife when she occasionally snores and I have them inserted properly. But the fact that I can detect a 1 db level of her snoring is irrelevant to how effective they are at protecting my hearing from gun fire.

I can also hear my wife when she occasionally snores and I have them inserted properly. But the fact that I can detect a 1 db level of her snoring is irrelevant to how effective they are at protecting my hearing from gun fire.

My floor fan doesn't change volume. If I can hear it at nearly normal volume with the ear plugs, then they are only providing 15db to 20db, which is not enough protection while shooting. In my opinion.

If you roll your ear hairs up into dreadlocks you can tie a bow over the plugs to hold them securely in.
OK,I was kidding,but some Old Buzzards do grow earlocks something like corn tassels.
Could be a sonic leak path.

I'd sure like to know WHAT ported cannon that neighbor shooter was blasting away with.

The whole line jumped when he fired.

If ONLY they REQUIRED the ported guns to be fired through the pipes that THEY PROVIDE!

What are these pipes you speak of?

I have heard a 50 bmg go off next to me with my pro ears pro mags on. The concussion was awful, but hearing was fine.

Btw, those purple plugs are some of my favorite. They can be bought at Walmart.

Find an industrial safety store and buy in bulk to save money.

My favorites: Moldex Purafit

Back