Glocks

My Glock triggers, prior to modifications, pulled at 5.5#-6#, not "actually 8#".

My G30, with a Scherer 3.5# connector and everything in sight polished, pulls at 3.25#; G17, with same mods, just under 4#; G21, with same mods, about 3.75#. I've found the Scherer connectors not to be "mushy" at all.

I carry my G30, most of the time, but have no reservations about carrying any of my Glocks, despite their modifications and calibers/barrel configurations.

I've chrony'd some Triton 135gr. out of my G21, equipped with a threaded, compensated Accu-Match barrel, at just under 1800 fps. I don't have any motivation to handload to max. I just enjoy screwing around with the bottlenecks. I've found .40 Super 180gr. Rem. fmj's, loaded to around 1300 to be exremely accurate. I've only tried them out to 100 yds, but have been able to shoot a couple of sub-4", five-shot groups off the bench.

The trigger pull on all my Glocks is dramatically improved by the fact that I use AGrip on all my Glocks. It's not fair to compare the trigger pull of a nekked Glock to an AGripped Glock.

It improves the coefficient of friction between the shooters hand and the pistol, improving the angle of incidence of the tip of the finger with the trigger, taking better advantage of the leverage factor.

AGrip really doesn't improve trigger pull, but I don't care for shooting Glocks that aren't equipped with AGrip.

Agrip really does allow a better purchase for your hand (in my experience, at least) Especially on the large framed 10mm and .45 Glocks. Prevents the gun from "squirming" under recoil, too.

Back