Glock Gen 5 accuracy vs older Glock Gens

The Plastic sight, the original one that came on the Glocks. That is accurate just with the original pistol. Go to new Night Sights, in the centre of the slide, no it needs to be on the right side of the slide! 1/16th of an inch, to the right.

Glock claims they have a better MRBF. If someone want to send me 10000 rds of ammo I can confirm or deny.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Glock claims they have a better MRBF.
I'm willing to accept that as true in the case where a person chooses ammo the gun likes and sticks with those loadings.

The tighter chambers mean that when feeding from a wide variety of commercial ammo, the Gen 5s may actually be less reliable because some loadings may not fully chamber.

Well I'm just curious what the prevailing opinion has been, since the gun's been out over a year. After a year with the gen 4 forums were full of complaints about malfunctions. I haven't paid close attention but I don't think I've seen that with the Gen 5.

I'm thinking about getting a glock 19 and its between the glock 19 gen 3 rtf2 and a gen 5. I'll probably go with the rtf2 if I do get one since I like the finger grooves on glocks. I think they help you get a proper grip on the gun more quickly when drawing it. Its actually always been one of the selling points on glocks for me.

Back