Glock 21 or Sig 220?

I traded my G21 for a P-220 just a couple of weeks ago. I could not get the hang of the Glock trigger and the slimmer grip of the SIG works better for me. You can't go wrong with the G-21 if you can manage the grip and trigger. If not get the SIG. I will probably get a G21 again someday but the SIG is what i needed now. Get both and be happy.

g21 cause it fits my hand better
all the sigs i ever tried just didn't feel right with the backstrap pushing down into the web of my hand
just didn't like the feel of them ever
I do like the triggers on the sigs though
like all the other guys say
try em out
you pick which one fits, they both prolley about the same accuracy wise

Being the proud (and VERY satisfied) owner of a G21, I would say: Either of them!

And I would like to refute the comment made earlier about Glock accuracy. A buddy of mine made a similar comment, then I took him to an outdoor range and popped 30 out of 30 on a stell silhouette at 50 yards. That was with my G21 AND my G19. I figure to never need to make a shot with a handgun at that range, but Glocks are more than "combat accurate" in my book.

Also, I think you'll find that you'll pay more than an additional $100-150 for the P220 over the G21. It'll be more like $200-250. But that shouldn't be enough to sway your decision, in my opinion.

As was said earlier: Try them both. One of them will "feel" better in your hands. Unless I miss my guess, any range worth going to will have both of them available for rental.

Back