Gen5 Glock 19...reason not to?

Used market since Trump was elected has been, in my experience, pretty terrible. I had a similar issue with a Glock a few months back on consignment. I also had an issue with a CZ too.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Accessories must have been a detriment then, because it was priced for the pistol only and not pistol + accessories.

Although the LGS said the used market for some guns has been abysmal lately.
If it was priced over $450 then it was too high.

Jim

If it was priced over $450 then it was too high.

Jim
It was at $400. LGS set the price when I consigned it. It’s not a market for used guns and too many Glocks for sale is what I was told. Doesn’t really matter. I ended up selling it for $450 later, so it all worked out. Just took forever.

You’d think you could find a buyer for a Glock anytime. That sure wasn’t my experience. My Gen3 19 sat on consignment with a load of magazines and holders, and a nice Blackhawk IWB/OWB holster for six months for what the LGS said was a fair price for 6 months, before I gave up and pulled it back. There’s a point where there are just too many on the market and all the difference generations with little to no change can make them tough to sell.

I had the same experience. And there were no accessories with it. Just plain old Glocks that would simply not move. A 17, 19, and 34. Took forever to move. Even recently, I shared them on the classifieds and gun broker with not so much as an inquiry.

I have a 17 Gen3 RTF and a 43X. Rented a Gen5 19 last week and really liked it and shot it well. Felt much better than my 17. Probably more the lack of finger grooves, I’ll pick one up some time in the near future.

Back