Fully automatic pistols and SMG

Classic 12, you owe me a new keyboard. I just shorted mine out drooling over your guns. LOL. VERY IMPRESSIVE COLLECTION!!! I'd be happier than a pig in poop with just the MP5, but prices on a transferable gun here is outrageous. Enjoy your collection!

I now need to go find a box of tissues and have a good jealousy cry... LOL

As a suppressed Beretta 92FS owner myself, your 93R is absolutely awesome and thanks for sharing all your collection and info !

Wow, I'm late to this thread, but wow!

The Beretta 93R and the CZ-75 especially. I wonder what those would cost in the US?

If I had the disposable income for guns that cost as much as a car, I'd definitely buy one of those two lovely happy switch handguns.

Totally random: my wife and I like to travel a fair bit when we can pull it off. I make a habit of going into foreign gun shops just to see what they have. I went into a gun store in Manila in the Philippines around 2003 or 2004 and was chopping it up with the dude as best I could. He showed me the full auto cz-75 and said it was their most popular handgun. If I recall, the pistol and a couple extended mags was about $220 US dollars.

Back