Full disclosure

Interesting sidetrack to my "accuracy" post, but I'm glad it was made. I may be considered foolish, but I've never worried about "consequences" of saying or doing something I think is morally, legally and logically right. When they come to my door in the middle of the night to ask me if I "haff ze PAPERS for all zes weapons???", they best not drive over my alarm system! I have never harmed, threatened or killed any human being and don't intend to. Twice in my life I've used a gun to prevent a potentially threatening action by an not-so-well-intentioned person. I enjoy shooting rifles, pistols and shotguns and as long as I breathe, I will defend my right to do so.

Each gun has a different design, and there are nuances to each gun that will make your have more control.

Open sights can have a lot of variability. I try to have that as a constant in most guns that don’t have red dots, though there are a few that have combat hold, as opposed to the the standard or 6:00. I have more precision with 6:00.

Triggers vary and I always try to take up any pretravel before I fire, even when shooting quickly.

The shape and balance is different amongst many guns. Though I like to hold my pistols a particular way that has allowed for more efficient controlled pairs.

In general, I find the Single action 1911 and the CZ line to be the easiest to shoot. Striker fire takes more work because they don’t feel as smooth, but it is achievable.

When you work on double action revolvers, everything becomes comparatively light.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Back