Freedom of speech ? Not here aparently

I want to thank you both, Rich and RA, for taking the high road. It is indeed refreshing.

As for Aussie humour, I have friends in Bowgowlah Heights, NSW, and I have been the brunt of it many times. And, I might add, it's gone the other way quite often. I laughed when I first read RA's posts and was therefore shocked at the outcome.

All's well that ends well.

Question: What is a "rise up lide"?
Answer: It's what you use to "shive" with.

I was gonna stay out of this, but I'm pleased with how it came out.

I would like to point out that this is Rich's website and we are visitors here. His house, his rules. Its just that simple. We as guests here should always remember to mind our manners.

Every group has it's occasional squabbles. TFL is no exception. However the fact that this difference of opinion was handled in a calm and rational way instead of turning into a spiteful name calling match speaks well of both the members and adminstrators of this board. We got a good bunch of folks here and I'm proud to be one of them.

Now, about that group hug........

allright!

let bring the meeting to order!
Bruce will read the minutes from the last meeting, while i introduce Bruce to the rest of the members.
Bruce meet Bruce and Bruce and Bruce and Bruce
sorry to say Bruce and Bruce couldn't make the meeting as a Dingo ran off with Bruce's baby

right

anyone have a canoe?
we have to drink some american beer

Bruce?

;)
dZ

------------------
will you stand with me in DC on 10-2-99?
http://www.myplanet.net/jeffhead/LibMarch

Danger Dave,

Tom Hanks was the trolly operator for Mr. R too.

bkm

------------------
Anyone worth shooting, is worth shooting twice...

Rich: You done good!

Where's that guy with the goats and the wine when you need him?

------------------
Better days to be,

Ed

Dorcas and Danger Dave: I knew I'd seen them on that show. You know, every time my wife and I (we're both in our late 20's) hear a double chime of a bell ("ding, ding"), we both, without thinking, mutter/sing: "da-da na-na da-da na-na, da-da na-na da-da na-na, ding, ding!"

Anyway.

I saw the posts last night, and thought there must be more to it, that I'd stay out. My first impression was that, although I had NO PROBLEM with R.A.'s (rather funny) posts, when in doubt, I side with Rich.

After seeing how this was eventuall rectified, I feel that way still more strongly.

##

And, hey! Bunny Boy! Don't let me catch you toning down the ironic wit just because you got your chops busted! More! MORE!!!

------------------
Will you, too, be one who stands in the gap?

[This message has been edited by Long Path (edited September 11, 1999).]

Wow... I feel kinda guilty in this spirit of fraternity...
Well ok...Rabbit, just to make it fair...rabbits in Calif are red haired,,,not that dull grey stuff....don't wanna take undue advantage

Oh, BTW...postage will still be due

------------------
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes" RKBA!

Ok Shotgun...I get the tongue and cheek thing this time.

(I was hoping you were joking on the other thread but it did give me sometime to vent.)
I'll forgive you and the "bunny murderer" too. :D :D :D

[This message has been edited by LadydeeJ (edited September 11, 1999).]

Back