Free Cast Bullets Giveaway 100 Hollowpoints

DiscoRacing

From this day forward(at least the remainder of the current year). Compliments of :cool:DISCORACING:cool: and :eek:ILLINOISCOYOTEHUNTER:eek: we will be giving away 100 rds of cast hollow point bullets to one user per month, absolutely FREE!!!

From Illinois Coyote Hunter
Here is what I am willing to do. I am willing to do a free give away of 100 cast hollow points, in .358' or .452"...sized and lubed, or naked. Unfortunately, I am unable to provide gas checks for either size, but can cast them in either plain base or gas check (if you have the gas checks).

From Disco Racing
I would say that to qualify, all contestants must make at least one post in the casting forum for that month. All users that qualify would be entered by myself and drawn at random via the(name in a box)method, by my lovely assistant(My 14yr old daughter). Winner would be posted at that time and must forward mailing address info. Limit to one winning per user per calender year. ... Preferably actual useful posts...I can help you out with shipping cost and lead/if needed.

Per I C H the contest will start today for the remainder of this month. Any posts in the casting forum starting today will count for the contest. Any user posting in this forum will be automatically entered in the contest. One winner per month. Two runner up names will be drawn at the same time so that in the event that the winner does not want the accept his winnings the next in line will be notified. Winners will only be allowed one win per calender year(I think that is only fair to give others a chance.)

Members will have 72 hours from the time posted as winner to claim. After that you forfeit and the alternate/runner-up will be next in line.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reason why I have a problem with it is Staff has the judgment call on editing/deleting posts that don't follow board rules. Having a "judge" in cahoots with the contest is, IMO, a conflict of interest and I don't want it to be unfair for regular members.

Yes I didnt think about it that way... How bout staff members not included may be more fair. I heard that Tuttle dont need em anyway.:cool:

Gotta post in the cast forum to enter fellas... get off the press and on the keyboard... you could win 100 bullets,,free,, no purchase necessary,, no clams,,no taxes,, no withholding.... you know how much you could shoot with those???!!.. Probably close to one hundred rounds... give or take.:eek:

IDEAL 358156 GC removed

102_0012.jpg

Alright, Rich, if yer gonna wet some appetites, I guess I should too... :p :D

220 grn .452" HP Plain-based or Gas-checked

DSC00990.jpg

170 grn .358" HP Plain-based or Gas-checked

noe003.jpg

200 grn .452" HP (Option of round HP or Penta HP) Plain base only... great in 45 ACP

Mihec45HP005.jpg

Back