Found this on AR15.com

Will, your kind of justice sounds about right.

Every workday I lower the flags at dusk at my school and feel that the current government and most of society have lost the right to fly the flag, they are a disgrace to it. These are my thoughts for the most part when I lower it, I think "come on down buddy I know they have abused you and you need a rest, I'll carry you for a short while and never let you drag on the ground, I'll fold you and store you for another night, and hope this country wakes up before they learn again form where the red strips come."

These idiot kids are into Nilhism, one day it will be as when the reaper harvests the standing grain!

[This message has been edited by oberkommando (edited November 11, 1999).]

Perhaps the best thing they can do to this guy is put him in a uniform and ship his ass to some god forsaken hell hole for a while. Maybe after he does a tour it will sink in as to what he's done.
Prison is too good for him.

I was so upset when I read this story, I couldn't even frame a reply. And now I've seen the photos of some of war dead draped in UN flags. I'm feeling numb.
Have you guys seen how businesses leave their flags out out at night, unlit. Have you seen flags flying that are faded, dirty, and tattered? I see it all the time. I even see it at the post office down the street.

cdf - You sound most familiar.
Your from Richmond, Virginia.

I know you...

Check your Yahoo email. If you get my email, your the guy I know. If you are - I owe you a Pete's Wicked Ale from Spinnakers!

------------------
"A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity." - Sigmund Freud
RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE

Yeah, that's me. How's your M4 doing? Still digesting TAP? Or maybe you've switched to some sinister kind of SLAP or API. You always did find interesting stuff to send down range...Have any fletchettes or SABOTs?
You know, the 10th probably realy misses you by now.

Back