For Rudy Giuliani Fans and Girlianites Only

Rudy has that same "pathological liar" look that Bill had. I would not trust either in my house unsupervised. I would throw both out as tyrants and thieves. Background investigation by me shows both as unreliable witnesses in their own defense.

Sorry, I am an anti girlanite, can I vote for Stalin instead? At least he is dead already and probably lying again to get a piece of ice where he was sent. Rudy has yet to cause so much harm yet. The future is wide open though.

I think Rudy is, in his way, more dangerous than a tyrant or thief. He is neither, IMO. I don't think he's in politics to oppress people or to enrich himself. I think he has control issues - a need to be in charge and a conviction that he's right which go hand-in-hand. But I also think he's a reasonably well-intentioned, if misguided, statist. I feel more or less the same about Hillary, though she gives me a bit of a cold chill.

Either one is worse than a tyrant or a thief. It's sometimes easier to protect yourself against those who would do you harm than those who want to help you, but cause harm to which they seem blind.

I will agree with Rudy's "need" position just as soon as he agrees with my "God-given, Second Amendment-recognized RIGHT is need enough" position.... :cool:

Until then, he AND his salsa can stay in New York City..... :p

seekergetaropetwo

Back