Flashlight carry

Jeff

Well I only have the pistol grip so I think I can get the bayonet lug. If I had a 6th cell, then I think things change

as an airplane mechanic does my opinion count ? always have a mini mag on the belt and after dark i have a 3c mag for bad days and at work i use a 4c head lamp . in my truck a 4d mag

pat
It counts more than my opinion. I'm just a college student who wanted a big flashlight. I have no real world expereince with the flashlight, I mean I take it camping and stuff, but i've never ended up in a situation where I needed more than a minimag.

I think everyone's opinion counts, that's why places such as this are so interesting!
Anyway I've solved my original problem, and I now have a tiny 2AAA Mini Pocket light from Underwater Kinetics. It's tiny as the two cells are arranged side by side, and when the whole thing is attatched to my belt with the supplied clip, you can hardly tell it's there. Brightness is excellent (much better than the Maglite solitare) but this flashlight has a xenon lamp so you'd expect that.
Cheers to you all <font color=red>T.S.<Font>

Back