Five Guns to Buy Before Election 2016: ‘Hillary Clinton Edition’

I put a Century AK (want to say it was a RAS47) on hold at my FFL for my father, since he wanted an AK rifle. Seemed very well made, especially compared to my WASR (which is perfectly fine, just has some character).

I did all this buying the last time around (most when Hillary and Obama were duking it out originally). I would like a Tavor, but not for the price tag... especially when I have two other 5.56mm ARs (and a D/I .45).

My panic buy... a Century PW87. Best $300 I've spent in awhile.

I mostly have all the guns I want or need. My focus is on reloading supplies, brass, powder, primers and bullets.

Yes there will be more restrictions on guns, ammo, mags. and accessories either by laws pasted or ex. order. Me, no I sold those off years ago.

Recent trends in gun control show us we have much more to fear from local and state regs than we do from the Feds. 8 years ago you folks cried long and hard that Obama was going to take away all our guns by E.O. Other folks went out and with their panic buying turned unfounded fear into extreme shortages and price gouging. There were no E.O.s and no significant new Federal restrictions or bans. Now you same folks are crying loud and hard it's gonna happen again.

Recent trends in gun control show us we have much more to fear from local and state regs than we do from the Feds. 8 years ago you folks cried long and hard that Obama was going to take away all our guns by E.O. Other folks went out and with their panic buying turned unfounded fear into extreme shortages and price gouging. There were no E.O.s and no significant new Federal restrictions or bans. Now you same folks are crying loud and hard it's gonna happen again.

Big problem was Obama knew that he wouldn't win with the Supreme Court... Scalia not being there, puts this in a whole new situation.

The next president will be able to fill at least one... but up to three may come to vacancy by end of the four year term (Justices are not getting any younger). You want an effective way of destroying the Second Amendment... that is it.

You can call it panic or not, but this election is very important to the rights of all Americans. If it goes Hillary, I wouldn't advise people that it will be all ok...

Aro:
It might depend on which state you live in.

If you are Not in CA, IL, NY, CT, MA, NJ, it might be best to buy what you prefer using for practice/hunting etc.

As for two varieties of Century AKs, according to "AK Operators Union" the results after 5,000 rds. found that the internal condition of the imported WASR 10 (with the required 922r US parts) to be much Better than the US-made RAS 'AK'. Youtube. The Polish from Atlantic Arms was in just as good a condition after 5,000 rds.

FBI reopened the case against one of the candidates...

I suspect most folks already know how they’ll vote or have already voted, so the recent news probably has little impact. Although having a President with a black cloud hanging over their head might significantly undermine their agenda, so it could still be good news for the Second Amendment.

Back