First tower blind build...

Located in Iowa....unfortunately no vacancies till spring.

Thanks for the nice comments. A few more photos to share. It also functions as a "garage" on the lower level. Installed a gun rack and fold down table. A few overhead hooks for bows and gear.

Deck makes a nice gathering point for mid day coffee break.

Last night the deer were all over the place, one doe was bedded at the base of the stairs.

017_zps6368ac16.jpg

016_zpsa83dad4d.jpg

014_zps7908fe75.jpg

Add a wood stove, some insulation, solar panels, a nice old couch.......that way you have a nice place to stay if you make momma mad!...:D

Like the paint job on the outside

That's outstanding, Duck Dynasty don't have anything on you.
If I had that in the woods it would be hard for me to go home.

The picture of the little one in the hammock says it all, it got a big chuckle out of me.

Great pictures thanks for sharing them.

Best Regards
Bob Hunter
www.huntercustoms.com

Dude..I really do like it....I know a fella that fenced under his with a gate..so his 4 wheeler was hidden....

Looked into some commercial blinds at the Deer Classic last year, they were going from $1500-to-$6000.

Figured we could make our own for a little less. Have just a little over 2k in it. Much was recycled, poles, left over rubber roofing, stairs & deck boards from a construction demolition.

very nice

Father son and I just fixed up our hunting cabin adding bunks and a woodstove. Don't know about you all but I find much of the joy of hunting is the preparation. Curious - Love your TP holder- do you have to worry about mice 20' in the air? we keep all our chewables in metal garbage cans.

good luck
C

That's not a blind it's a cabin. Great job though, I'd probably live there all season if it were mine.

Stu

Back