First time Kimber experience

Kinda sounds like someone put the magazines back together wrong. I’d double check.

Both of my kimbers run great. Always have

I have owned several Kimber’s and have only had a problem with one. Kimber customer service took care of the issue without question and have nothing but positive things to say about the company.

Picked up my Kimber Stainless Target II 9mm.
Pretty impressive for the money I must say.
Very nicely fitted. Everything works like its supposed to, great trigger, reliable with factory ammo and handloads that have enough power. Had a few bobbles with some work up loads.

The soft recoil of the 9mm in a heavy gun combined with the awesome 1911 trigger makes for a great target gun. 2nd time out with the Kimber and I shot my best groups at 50 yards since 2004. It shoots like a laser with XTPs and HAPs.

It may seem like a small thing, but I really like Kimber's fiber optic front sight. Very large and bright dot compared to most. Very easy on my 58 year old eyes.

Hammerhead said:
I really like Kimber's fiber optic front sight. Very large and bright dot compared to most. Very easy on my 58 year old eyes.

+1, I added a Dawson FO red front to my Springfield 9mm RO 1911 and a very positive enhancement to clear and crisp target acquisition. I'm 52, and extremely nearsighted so i'm all about enhancing sights and optics any way I can to help in my situation.

Back