Finally talked dad out of the low wall.

mattL46

Been drooling over this beauty for years now. He finally offered to sell it to me. I'll be the 3rd generation to admire the '85 winchester. Its in K-Hornet. Can't wait to blow out some standard hornet and start killing some paper.

Thank you kindly @sleightofhand my grand father was very talented as a hobby gunsmith. He put all of this together. He was a tool and die machinist some of that goes kinda hand in hand with some areas of gun smithing. He made the scope bases that are on it. So this rifle is a little extra special to me.

Thank you kindly @sleightofhand my grand father was very talented as a hobby gunsmith. He put all of this together. He was a tool and die machinist some of that goes kinda hand in hand with some areas of gun smithing. He made the scope bases that are on it. So this rifle is a little extra special to me.

There's something special about inherited rifles. That's for sure.

I inherited a nice original in 32/20 that had originally belonged to my grandfather. I GAVE it to my son.....my boys can inherit the rest when I move on, but I wouldn't sell guns to my kids.

@old stony sure thing. I was given just one. I guess he feels like I should pay my way after a that. Don't most dads feel that way forever? :confused:

Thank you very much fellas!! @red ride your super grade should have AAA fancy I believe. I'd settle for no less while considering the price.

Man and I thought I was gonna be one of the only droolers. All you great fellas are making me even more proud. Thank you so much for all of the kind words!!!:D

Man and I thought I was gonna be one of the only droolers. All you great fellas are making me even more proud. Thank you so much for all of the kind words!!!:D
How much? Send you a money order tomorrow. I got a 401K I can plunder.

J/K, but seriously... I'm very, very jealous and I've always wanted a K-Hornet.

Back