Final Battle..What to Take?

I think you guys are leading towards the ultimate solution?

When their hordes and minions show up, then we can round up the MMM's led by Rosie,Janet R., and others to lead the charge...

Isn't that what the Chinese terra cotta figures represent?, but instead of the slaves and foreigners, we use our top anti's...tell me the truth...which one of you would really fight a woman berserker?

The fire of God.

Wait, I'm an agnostic! (Drat.) Um. I'll take a 14.5mm rotary machine gun. With 6 round burst limiter. Steel/carbon fiber barrels. Historical gunsight, with magnification to 18X. And...uh...mounted on a AFV. Yeah, c'mon!

Oh. (Heh.) I don't much want to fight too many folks...but I am equal opportunity. Gender is only one in a long list of attributes to be examined when facing a threat. Feel free to feel virtuous after being beaten to death by a woman, if you so desire- I'll be busy protecting my family.

im an athiest. id just wait on the sidelines with my friends and watch, id just keep my m1 carbine by my side for the idiots who wanted to blow me away, and then id bury all who fought, and then me and my buddies would have a big paintball field...and all your guns...heh heh heh....

Hmmm, since we'd be fighting the Chinese, I'd bring my SKS Paratrooper model, that way when I ran out of ammo I could use theirs. An AR-10 (.308) with some serious optics for those lone 500+ yds. shots. And of course my 1911 (10 + 1). All the ammo I could load in my truck.

------------------
... But as for me, give me liberty or give me death!

I'll take a helicopter, going in the other direction (AWAY from the final battle), thank you very much...

M1911

Back