Feedback on new style of Firearms "training" show...

Interesting series and I enjoyed the show; however, several times I noticed you guys using terminology and discussions that would work for the crowd here; but that might be unintelligible to someone without a background in this ("OODA loop" being one example.)

I like the discussion on use of lethal force that followed the incident. I also liked how you highlighted how the rules of different states play in.

I liked that you didn't fall into the trap that a lot of gun-oriented shows do of having a 30 minute show where 10-15 minutes of the content is the show logo/intro (show a 30 second logo before commercial break then again when it comes back from commercial break) and a recap of things they just showed you 5 minutes earlier (often using the same footage even). I understand it is tough to produce content; but I hope you continue to avoid that.

Originally spoken (in the video) by Rob: Let the guy have the filet of fish sandwhich

Nice one Rob!

I definitely enjoyed the format. I actually like the disjointed format (or rather seeing some of the video, discussing, seeing more). It's easy to focus on one part of the video and lose a little bit of discussion on some of the other points if you see the whole thing first.

I watch this show every chance I get

Directv is great for things that would have never shown up on cable. The show is a little slow for me bit Mrs. Vermonter really gets into it and discussions do spark.

Back