favorite wheelgun?

I'm with 9mmepiphany, I have a pair of 4" Diamondbacks in .22 and .38 and they're a couple of my all time favorite revolvers.

I am such a gun slut; now that I just got the 3" 657, that is my favorite!

Alamo,
I have a 3" M66 if you want it; now that I have the 3" 657.

N-Frame Syndrome

I see there are other victims of that N-Frame Syndrome. I originally fell victim to it with a .357 Magnum (pre-27). Then a .45 caliber Model of 1950 Target. And so on. There is no cure. It is futile to resist.

S&W Revolvers are nice, but I can't buy anything from S&W.
Also the ruger GP100 4" SS with full lug and adjustable sights, is a exellant gun. Especially for the price $325.00 NIB.

Seems those rugers just keep going bang after bang after bang. Just like the energizer Bunny :)

Tony Z

g&a2s.jpg

S&W 686 4 inch & S&W 640 in .357 Magnum.

Taurus 689 4" Barrel. My first handgun 7 years ago. I love it! Smoooooooooooth and accurate. Best double action pull i've ever come across.

turkey slayer

Hey Turkeyslayer, I have the Taurus 689 in 6" blued and I wouldn't trade or sell if for anything.........target trigger and target hammer..............SMMOOOTH!!!

Colt Shooting Master, .38, 6" barrel. Hand checkered forestrap and back strap, hand checkered offset target hammer. Target sights. Stag grips. Every once in a while I use it in bullseye.

Back