• HK UMP

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Steyr TMP

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Other (Please Specify)

Votes: 3 9.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The Thompson is not modern. It was designed in the 20's.

Really? I'll be darned. I thought Kahr just just started making 'em in the last few years with state of the art machining.
Guess you cant believe everything you read.

LOL :D

I went with the UMP...maybe the last conventional subgun we'll see? Anyway it's a good .45 chopper with that Walther MP profile for control, folds up compact...

Nothing could replace a Thompson (wouldn't mind a Sterling either) but if a Genie popped out of a bottle today, that's what I'd ask for.

Kahr, I'll be laughing about that all night :D Classic

Who voted for the grease gun?

Last edited:
My M11 with Lage upper is outstanding. I had an Uzi for a while - don't anymore and I'm not upset in the slightest. I've got the 750rpm bolt in the Lage. Who needs a burst setting when you can just pull off 2s, 3s, 4s whatever at will?

I would probably vote for the MP5, but the Jatimatic is an interesting design that would come in second.

The MP 5 but in 10mm. There are FBI agents who were assigned them and still refuse to "upgrade" to something newer. Easily handled, reliable, accurate and powerful. Not a .223 but as much as you are going to get out of a sub gun and be controllable.

Of the guns you listed, I would have to go with the MP5. I have sho 3 diffrent versions, my all time favorite is th SD3. Followed by the UMP. However the grease gun puts a smile on everyones face. ;)

uzi uzi uzi!
I once fired over 12 SMGs in a day, and in comparison the uzi was the best for me being a beginner. It must be excellent once you get a few thousand rounds thru it, sat nicely on target where the mp5 would dance the rounds all over.

Back