Favorite 22lr round

My favourate round is the WINCHESTER Subsonic.
In my 10/22 It deadly accurate and quiet (my 10/22 is suppressed) while still being reliable.

[I'm quietly impressed with the 10/22 too, I am always amazed by how much junk gets pushed back into the action by the suppressor)

RWS Dynamit Nobel 40gr subsonic HP. Very quiet, very accurate in all my pistols and rifles. My "boys" are anxious to see how it expands in the cranium of feline preditors. :)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Young Kiwi:
I'm quietly impressed with the 10/22 too, I am always amazed by how much junk gets pushed back into the action by the suppressor[/quote]

Tell me about it! I've got an AR with a suppressor (and also a .22 LR conversion bolt which I use for my .22 needs until I can afford a AWC's suppressed 10/22). If you think a .22 pushes back alot of junk you should see what a .223 does!

Starting from a totally clean gun I'm only able to get about 300 - 350 rounds out of my AR in a sitting before I start having cycleing problems and I need to slap in somemore lube to keep it running. Thank goodness the AR has that little cubbie hole in the stock to keep a small bottle of Breakfree in it.

------------------
Schmit
GySgt, USMC(Ret)
NRA Life, Lodge 1201-UOSSS
"Si vis Pacem Para Bellum"

I absolutely love those Aguila SSS rounds when I shoot tin cans they make an exit hole the size a little biger than a quarter. I was shooting at an old stump about 6 inches in diameter and they were going through!!! :eek: They are REALLY dirty though and the smoke burns the heck out of my eyes, but they are fun to shoot.

------------------
"Guns don't kill people the government does", Rusty Shackleford.

Back