F.A.R.T. Seals needed

To tell the truth, I just clean the surfaces a little, like splash of water. Put it together, and, if it leaks a little, tighten it.
I do not wear out the seals. The issue is all small parts can fascinate my dog. They end up missing or in the backyard.
I have been running batches of range 40, 45, 308, 223. Clean, Deprime, tumble with pins, rinse, Polish in corn cob with Nufinish, and filling gallon plastic jars with like, shiny brass. Taking the ends off, and dumping, rinsing, sifting, . . I do not always store properly. The new seals
Will be stored safely.

OK I did the Google Search suggested by Marco and it defaulted to Seal Farts. They have the nastiest farts of all the animals. You can buy books discussing different animal farts. I never knew there was so much interest in animal farts. But I think you can get a PHD in animal farts and no one will check your work.:eek:

So what is a F.A.R.T seal? My wife thinks I need one.:confused:

Frankford Arsenal Rotary Tumbler (F.A.R.T.) seal.

I think the Ph.D. faculty would check your references. They just wouldn't try to replicate your data gathering.

SEAL FARTS

You have to swim very fast with test tubes upside down to capture the evidence.
Then you need to sniff it?!?
That must be in grad school.
PhD stands for piled high, and deep
Them PhDs are real fart-smellers

Last edited:
fsreloading.com
This place sells them, and all other loose FART parts. They are a Lee Master distributor in Utah. Four seals with 1st class mail cost me $12.
When did FS move to Cedar City?
They used to be a block away from Lee's production facility.
I wonder if the stink of 'crappy' QC pushed them out...

I finally got a response from FA/BTI customer service. That said they have been very busy and are sending them to me. This seems to have resulted from me completing the contact page.
However, for quick response, I will use FS Reloading. I also downloaded the McMaster-Carr app and am looking tor the right part number. I will also visit TSC, and note their product number.

Back