Experiences with Palmetto State Armory

Have you had a negative experience in dealing with Palmetto State Armory?

• No. Everything was top notch

Votes: 20 69.0%
  • Yes - Slow delivery time

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Yes - Ordered, but item was out of stock

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes - Item was not as shown/described

• Yes - Item was defective/blemishes

• Yes - Item was not to specifications (Commercial or Mil)

• Yes - Item was of poor quality (fit & finish, material, etc.)

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Yes - Poor customer service

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Yes - Charged incorrect amount

• Yes - Other

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Took about 3 weeks from order to delivery on an upper, but it was exactly as I ordered it, down to the drawing I asked them to put on the box.

4mU5N.jpg

I practically had to pull PSA's customer service reps fingernails out with pliers to get a shipping number. After 5 weeks I finally got one, the package wasnt even shipped out until week 5 even after the rep assured me many times that "It would be there friday-monday-tomarrow" ect ect.

Lied to my face to get me off the phone (many times), proven unquestionably with the subsequent paperwork.

Thats the short version.

I have not purchased from them. My impression is that they supply quality products. However, the feedback on their CS is so mixed I would probably pass on buying from them for my next purchase.

Bad customer service

I paced and order of 3006 ammo with Palmetto state armory about a month ago and after 3 weeks of waiting I gave them a call. After a 35 min wait, the rep said that he was going to look into it and that he'll get back to me later that afternoon. After two days with no answer I called them again, this time 40 min wait, this other rep advised me that the product was probably out of stock and it could be a long wait, he gave me the option to cancel my order and I did. Not an hour later I get an email from the first rep stating that I should have not cancel my order, that he had me covered. To add insult to injury, about 3 days later I get an email from their lead rep Vance saying that she had a substitution for the product I had order and it was going to cost me $14 less, when I replied that I had already was issued a credit but I was still interested she told me that the deal was off the table because I had already cancelled.
I didn't mind waiting 2 weeks for my orders from PSA because they have good prices, but after this I think I will pay a little more for better service.

I had good customer service. Not stellar, but good enough. Of course, my last order was before the panic was in full swing.

Fly

Don't bother replying. PSA's current shipping situation is not what it was a year ago.

And.... Mpar's only three posts here were all rants in Palmetto State zombie threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back