Experience with TCM 22?

OP.

I am 100% I haven't seen a Rock Island/Armscor new TCM 22 MAPP or 1911 in over a year.

I think the pistol is dead and the cartridge will follow.

Darn it too.

TCM would pass the ferrous test at a range and is a baby next to 223/5.56. Neither 5.7 or TCM or TCM 9R lead is going to do what a rifle does to a harder steel backstop, which is nothing.

I love shooting my RIA with the TCM barrel. H110 loads are a real blast. Zero recoil and acceptable accuracy at fifty yards. It looks like Armscor might not be making any more brass/bullets, so my stash of 2k is going to have to last.

I *think* the rounds are still being made. They never went gone this whole crazy time and are still around.

The Armscor guns new, those have disappeared completely that makes me think they aren't making or at least importing any longer.

Haven't seen a MAPP TCM for a year.

I do want to pick one up.

Ammo is likely just disappearing the generic pandemic nonsense.
Likely that since the frames are the same for the 9mm that perhaps those are going into 9mm where there is more demand, and the same pandemic driven shortages, coupled with the whole "supply chain" importing issues plus demand for .223/5.56 and 9mm competing for primers, powder and metals.

Who knows. From forgein countries (armscor) TCM could stay totally steady as no country has the shortage but the US.

I would point out that Armscor just released their new 5.7, but I got in trouble for posting up the first sighting of the Sig 22 gun. So I'll let someone else do it :D Maybe TCM will last if Armscor is playing the 5.7 game.

Back