Ever heard of this gun?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought an original 00-xxxx serial # Linda Pistol ( Covina,Ca marked ) back in the 80's too. I still have it, and it would be among the last guns I'd ever get rid of.

It is one of just a few guns, that I actually worked-up a target load for and a tenth of a grain made big differences in group size.

Later, I found another 00-xxxx serial, but this one is from when Wilkinson moved to Idaho.

I did nothing with the second one for years, but eventually set it up identically to my original one..... Aimpoint 3000 using cheap Weaver rings....
and my 'load'. It dialed in so as to shoot just like the other one.

The absolute crazy thing about this setup, is that it/they shoot acurately with same POA from say .....25 feet to 100 yards once dialed-in....at least for me.

I have never shot further than 100 yards ( will try sometime ), but have shot 2" steel discs at 100 yards very sucessfully ....to the amazement of a buddy who was shooting a BDL .308 scoped at same stuff ....yea he hit them too ....but so did I.

Magazines for a Linda 9mm

Sent Tom a PM about converting the Browning hi-cap mag to fit the Linda but you other folks may have experience in doing the same. I have a Linda Carbine, NIB..just realized it came with only one mag. Have two mags coming to convert and ANY help would be greatly appreciated.
Northwest Arms has gone South...no email response (bounced) and phone disconnected.
Tnx in advance..
Fred

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back