Ever gone back to a model or...

Like Mike (above) I go back for Colt Revolvers. I collect S&W's but I tend to shoot a lot of Colt's. I just like their stacking action since that is what I learned on decades ago.

I have bought and sold a CZ 75B twice and I am now on my third. I hope this one sticks.

I always sold it be cause the length of pull was just a bit too long. My newest one wears a set of CZ custom thin grips. Maybe this one will stick.

I always sold it be cause the length of pull was just a bit too long.

I'll be very interested to see how you get on as I have the exact same issue with the reach for controls on my SP-01.

I handled a Rami today and I have to say that the controls on that one are not much easier to reach, but still a little easier and I think that the marginally thinner grips did help to make the trigger a it easier to wrap my finger around.

Sort of for me. Had a couple of Taurus PT99s in the past. They were good reliable guns, but I always felt the platform was too big for the caliber, plus I'm a 1911 guy anyway. Fast forward about 15 years, I bought a Beretta 92 out of nostalgia. It's a just range toy.

Yes, there are guns I'd not initially warmed up to that later on I had the opportunity to revisit and discovered I quite liked.

Guns I've initially dismissed and later came to own and respect:

Glock, specifically converted by a tuned up 24
Beretta 92/M9
Ruger MkIII
Ruger GP100

And, guns I've owned twice and still have no love for:

Walther P22
Sig Mosquito
Glock 17, 19, 21
FN FNS
HK Mk23
Sig 230, 232
And anything by Century Arms. -- about once every 5-7 years I buy one of their assemblies; FNFAL, Cetme, AK and after a quick trip to the range recall why I care not to own one.

Back