EDC pics?

I've cleaned up this thread. Enough with the snark and troll-calling. Any more posts along those lines will have consequences for the posters.

My EDC.. S&W Model 638
Snubby.jpg

How about every work day carry... it never changes for work, but sometimes does for other activities.

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_20161009_080426858.jpg
    IMG_20161009_080426858.jpg
    244 KB · Views: 594
Cz-85b with 16+1 of some lower priced hollowpoints.

And you can shoot it upside down?!

Ether my Remington R51

I like the cut of your firearms jib!!
They had grief of late, but despite that I still like the R51 in looks and design. Won't see one this side of the Pond though...

My EDC is nothing greatly impressive: Astra 680 snub, a phone and a wallet... which is empty far more often than I'd like.

Generally I carry an XD .45 compact with the 10 round short magazine, with two 13 round regular magazines in a holder. The XD rides inside the waistband with a holster I was given with no brand markings haha. One of the most comfortable holsters I've ever had. I also carry a SOG tanto knife, a wallet, iPhone 6, more keys than I care to count, and what feels like several hundred pens, highlighters, and markers cause of the day job. When I still had it I would occasionally carry a .38 snub with a couple clips when I couldn't carry a full size handgun. Luckily, since I don't own it anymore, my job allows everyone who works there to stick their pistol in their workspace.

Pictures to come, out and about today haha.

My usual carry is a 1911 (1991A1 ORM) in Fall/Winter and either a Glock 19, 26 or Ruger LC9s the rest of the time, dependent on temperature.

I'm the only one I know that doesn't have a cell phone and never have. I don't carry a flashlight as well.

And you can shoot it upside down?!

I read your comment Mr. Pond and I was really puzzled. I couldn't tell if you were making a pun or what. Then I looked at my picture :eek:

I mean, they shoot guns upside down on Top Shot... :rolleyes:

I totally need to get my EDC pic done!:eek:

DW CCO 45
Alessi shoulder holster or Overland IWB
RG Belt
SAK Explorer with scales changed to add pin and pen
Nitecore EX10
Keysmart + fob
Spec Ops Wallet

Back