drone gun

Status
Not open for further replies.
The guy spent 1000 plus on a drone. Let him have some fun. If you are worried about privacy and rights, I would be a lot more worried about the government.

I see that I should not have brought this up on a Saturday when school is not in session.

I bet that I am not the one leaving in the back seat of the police car when the peeping tom on the other end of the drone/camera, me and the cop are talking in my front yard.

The rc controller sounds too pricey. Airsoft it is. Any suggestions? I have never shot an airsoft gun.

lol

Yea, let the perverts, and snoops that used to hide in the bushes with telescopic lenses, and binoculars have a new high tech way of invading your privacy!

That is more than a bit overstated. What perverts and snoops are you writing about.....how many do you know about? I don't mean to be especially combative; I also do not believe that there is anyone hiding in the bushes or flying drones low and looking info the bedrooms of our children.
Pete

People into aircraft models you be equally annoyed with this post.

Not half as annoyed as I'd be if a camera carrying drone was hoving over my yard .......

They might get an inkling how annoyed it makes me feel if I catch them operating said drone ......

The drones used by LE and the govt. are roughly the size of a paper clip. You'll never know it is around.

There are a lot of legitimate uses of drones. A close friend is a photographer and uses one to get some really amazing shots from angles that would be impossible without it. This includes video and still photography.

I recent saw an outdoor wedding he videoed. He got some of the same angles you see from the video cameras you see suspended above football stadiums now that are operated with cables.

Like guns or anything else they can be used for good or bad.

Yes, there are legitimate purposes for camera drones. But not over private property without the owner's permission!

What perverts and snoops are you writing about.....how many do you know about?
You've never read a news paper article, or seen a news report of a peeping Tom being caught. Some perv with a hidden camera in a restroom, changing room, or locker room. You've never heard of someone peeping in Windows. Nobody has ever been arrested for stalking.
You must live in a very special place......In your mind anyhow.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back