Drinking & Carrying?

Status
Not open for further replies.
With me and my wife its easy, we take turns when we go out to dinner, designated driver is also the designated carrier.

As a matter of fact we just got home, its was my turn tonight, so now I'll have a nice bourbon. :)

Gunnut17 said:
Isn't it, carrying in a building that serves alcohol for on-site consumption=Bad gun owner?

Entirely dependent on state law, which varies considerably. Virginia presently has the odd situation where you can carry concealed into a bar and not drink. You can open carry into a bar and drink. But you cannot carry concealed and drink. Unless you're a Commonwealth's Attorney, in which case, you can carry concealed and drink all you want. :rolleyes:

This subject comes up every so often here, and most of the time it degenerates into mindless bickering. Thankfully, the replies here this time have been reasonable and responsible.

But the bottom line is, at least here at TFL, drinking and guns are akin to drinking and driving. Just DON'T do it. After all, TFL is about responsible firearms ownership. No need for further discussion.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back